Congrats FatherJohn

News and info.
WoT and Clan
Forum rules
Hey douchebags! (aka News & Information)
WoT and Clan
StainlessRat

Congrats FatherJohn

Post by StainlessRat » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:11 pm

I’ve been at this for almost 4 years. With the exception of the brief time Draconis was commander it’s been on me. Those of you who were around after we formed F3lix and then switched to D-Day when Baldwin left and I was elected commander the plan was for me to do it for a year and then someone else take the helm.

I’ve been lucky to have a great supporting cadre of officers. Getting the clan in the spotlight for June was a goal of mine and we were able to do it but it’s time for someone else to see what they can do and maybe take us to the next step.

With that in mind, FatherJohn_ will be assuming the role of the commander of the D-Day family effective immediately. Father has been around since the beginning and has the same level of commitment I have had to keep the community going and trying to make D-Day the best it can be.

I’ll be around but may not playing as much. Real life is busy for me and going to continue to get busier and it’s not going to get slower. I have less and less time to commit and I don’t see that getting better anytime soon.
I ask all of you to support Fatherjohn_ and continue your roles and support any changes he wants to make that continue to push D-Day in a positive direction.

Rubicite

Re: Congrats FatherJohn

Post by Rubicite » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:15 pm

Stainless - thank you for your time as the boss. I think you've been a very steady influence for the clan and your insights into the Global Map have really been understated.

FatherJohn - Congratulations! I can only speak for myself, but I fully support you and believe that you'll do well.

Desert_Fox_1969

Post by Desert_Fox_1969 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:37 pm

Congrats Father John.
Well deserved.

echo9835

Post by echo9835 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:27 am

Congrats to you John! I think you're going to do great as commander. Thanks for all your time and hard work StainlessRat. You've made this clan a home for me and I think the leadership in this clan is the reason why D-Day is such a great place to be.

MacDaddyMatty

Post by MacDaddyMatty » Thu Sep 26, 2019 6:48 am

Congrats FJ!
o7
You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Recurve103

Post by Recurve103 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:08 am

Congrats to Fatherjohn and thank you to Stainless. The difference in quality of organization and leadership between my old clan and D-Day was eye opening. That's why I've put down roots and stuck around.

greywolf54

Post by greywolf54 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:02 am

Congratulations FatherJohn I am sure you will do a great job as commander.And many thanks Stainless for the excellent work and steady,calm leadership I have witnessed from you since I joined the clan.

skip2a

Post by skip2a » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:16 am

Congrats!

Hemmii

Post by Hemmii » Thu Sep 26, 2019 3:15 pm

Congrats FatherJohn and thank you Stainless for all your time spent :)