Clan Wars Season 13 (Day 2 FORFEITING LAND)

General events.
WoT and Clan
Forum rules
General events.
WoT and Clan
skip2a

Re: Clan Wars Season 13 (Day 2 FORFEITING LAND)

Post by skip2a » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:37 am

Hello all:

I dropped my H-hour tags on Saturday so I should be good to go whenever the cool down is over.

I have not been in CW in over five or six years and will need some help figuring out how to join into battle again and could also use some help with strats on the new maps.

I listened in on the Stronghold on Saturday night and really liked the way it was called. I accepted an invite by DF but I couldn't figure out how to get to the right screen (never was in a SH before).

I'm not the best player but I have improved a lot since I started playing again at the end of July. My 14 year old son is fantastic at the game and has really helped me get back into it.

I still only have the three heavies in Tier X but I am working on the 140 and the LT 100 (I believe that is correct). I'm close to the E100 TD but I don't think there is a need for it in CW.

If there is something specific that is needed please let me know and I will grind to that. Between Twitch 5x bonuses, daily bonuses and special weekends it isn't too bad to do.

Speaking of my son: he is in Marching Band and also performs with his drums on other occasions so my schedule gets hectic depending on what is going on. Marching Band should end in mid November so that will free up some of my time.

Let me know what is needed of me.

See ya,

Skip

Desert_Fox_1969

Re: Clan Wars Season 13 (Day 2 FORFEITING LAND)

Post by Desert_Fox_1969 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:16 am

Skip,

Just be in the CW staging room during CW time.
Once a special battle (CW) starts a new tab will show in your game. Click on it and you get to the CW battle screen.
Caller will select you based on tank / need. Then Caller will go over the strats which he shares in a link in TS. Other than that, follow the callers calls and kill tanks.