Bad/blocked player list

DO NOT start shit with other players.
But don't roll over either.
Moderated by SALT_BOT.
Forum rules
SALT.
DO NOT start shit with other players. But don't roll over either. Moderated by SALT_BOT.
Hawkeye__Pierce

Re: Bad/blocked player list

Post by Hawkeye__Pierce » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:41 am

Little Backstory First

So I was grinding my arty as you do and I noticed this guy in his Recruiter Tank with good stats and he happened to be dumb enough to sit out in the open and just shoot at the rest of my team so I took advantage of this and just kept lobbing shells at him and eventually I kill him. (BTW my team didn't even win the battle so its not like my kill mattered much) and after battle in garage I get this little gem.

_Drakonis_

Post by _Drakonis_ » Thu Mar 15, 2018 8:17 am

I see he is from the RS (Red Sky) clan. They are a salty bunch. I've had people in their clan get salty with me. One guy was upset because I dared to use gold rounds in my tier 8 against his tier 10 E-100

Hawkeye__Pierce

Post by Hawkeye__Pierce » Thu Mar 15, 2018 11:09 pm

So I am trying to grind out the last 40k xp I need to get the tier 9 french arty and this platoon of idiots tk there own platoon member which normally i dont care about but then there T49 in that platoon decided to TK me so I have blacklisted the entire platoon of idiots. Platoon three are the idiots that threw away what could have been a fine game.