CW Update: 12 August 2019

Forum rules
Clan Wars & Advances
Rubicite

12 Sept CW Update

Post by Rubicite » Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:10 am

As I'm writing this, the Global Map is not frozen yet and REL-A is trying to attack one of our provinces. We are also receiving 17 gold per hour until the map is frozen. According to WGNA, Clan Wars ended last night.

Currently, we are ranked #71, easily within the top 50% range. As the day progresses and if the map isn't frozen, we might move up a spot or two.

Because we had no battles, our ELO, caller win rate, and season win rate remained the same as yesterday.

Although we did not fight any battles, we still captured three more provinces, giving us more gold. One of our members was contacted by a large clan who indicated they would not dispute two adjacent provinces if we wanted to attack them. The third province was simply unoccupied and so we just took it.

While I believe this season has been successful for us, I also believe this was the most inactive Clan Wars event that I've seen. The top clans grabbed the very best land on the first day and because there were tidbits of land still available, the mediocre clans fought mostly for those tidbits and the better clans just sat there, not even fighting among themselves for tasty provinces. As as result, the top clans made a lot of gold without having to fight much.

crudos

Re: CW Update: 12 August 2019

Post by crudos » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:24 am

Global map is now locked. GG folks.

Link to what the prizes are....

https://worldoftanks.com/en/news/clan-w ... season-12/

Sure sometime next week, WG will dole them out.

StainlessRat

Re: CW Update: 12 August 2019

Post by StainlessRat » Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:34 am

I love that the map is frozen When we hold 4 land.

Thanks to all who took part this season.