Clan DAGOD

News and info.
WoT and Clan
Forum rules
Hey douchebags! (aka News & Information)
WoT and Clan
Rubicite

Clan DAGOD

Post by Rubicite » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:03 am

I heard that an officer in the clan [DAGOD] booted everyone below Personnel Officer last night ... in a fit of rage to screw people over in the standings. Obviously, these people are done with this Clan Wars campaign because of the cool-down period. Their rank in the Alley of Fame will plummet during the last three days.

An officer in [BRVE] said, "What every clan I've been in does is demote ALL non-essential officers to Intel Officers until the end of the campaign."

I wouldn't have thought someone would be so petty and destructive to do this but I guess anything is possible.

(By the way, we lost to this clan on Monday, July 8.)

EDIT: A clan member of [DAGOD] said, "Yup. A personnel officer who was in the running for a reward tank (7000-8000 fame points) threw a tantrum because he didn't get into one basic front match. Our CO and XO wanted to give some of the borderline guys (4000-5000 fame points) some more games so they would stay in the running, but the personnel officer threw a fit, cursed out the CO/XO, and then proceeded to kick every non-officer from the clan."