Clan Wars Season 13 (Day 2 FORFEITING LAND)

General events.
WoT and Clan
Forum rules
General events.
WoT and Clan
gjwokaly

Clan Wars Season 13 (Day 2 FORFEITING LAND)

Post by gjwokaly » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:19 pm

D-Day Clan Member

When you read this message look in the mirror. Because we did not have enough people signed up, we just had to forfeit out land. I can t believe I am saying this, but we are forfeiting land, because we did not have enough people signing up. :oops:

If you can’t play that’s fine, just sign up so we can plan out the evening. Clan Wars is a Team effort. Without your Support we cannot participate. :(

So PLEASE, Sign up

We need to also point out for every 150 tank we destroy we get 3000 gold this season. Last season we only got 300 gold this round we get 10 times more gold. So that should be a little more gold in everyone’s pocket to offset the cost of CW. To get your share of the gold you will need to play in 10 battles.

To put that in perspective, last season (which was a little short) we got 900 gold. This season we could make over 9000 gold.

So PLEASE, sign up.

The currently payout plan will be 30% to the clan bank (Call it a War Tax) to support events like racing. Then an even split to everyone who played in 10 games. 8-)

SO SIGN UP

Also, to paraphrase Stainless “GET YOUR ASS ON TEAMSPEAK. If you don’t want to talk to folks, then use the silent channels, but get on Teamspeak”

FJ

GRUNTPA: An old man still playing a game where most young men die.

skip2a

Re: Clan Wars Season 13 (Day 2 FORFEITING LAND)

Post by skip2a » Fri Oct 04, 2019 8:41 am

I know I'm just a "recruit" in H-Hour and my win rate sucks from grinding out garbage tanks to get up a tech line but I'm usually available each evening and have three X's (I know they are no longer Meta's but they were when I was playing a few years ago).

I don't think I can go in with my current tags but I am always open to help out. My son has a X Patton; which I know isn't desirable but it's a tank if needed. He is wearing other clan tags so I don't think he can participate either.

I'm usually on TS except on some nights him and I play using our phones as voice coms: I don't get as much time with him as I would like so I take any opportunity (even on the phone) to talk with him. I've been trying to get him to join H-Hour so he can use TS with me but he is hesitant to give up the clan that he has been building for a few years.

Hope you get the land back,

Skip

Desert_Fox_1969

Post by Desert_Fox_1969 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 9:09 am

skip,

The 3 tier X you got are workable in certain situations.
I will talk to the other Officers to get you moved to D-DAY at least for the season to help out.

testarossa_2015

Post by testarossa_2015 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:26 pm

Hi FJ,

Strikes against me:
a) New to clan
b) Been busy in real life lately
c) Don't get home till 6pm west coast time
d) Have only one tier 10 (OBJ 140)
e) Absolutely no clan wars experience

However If you need help this weekend and maybe next week if battles aren't too early for me I can pitch in

testarossa (Redhead)

testarossa_2015

Post by testarossa_2015 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:33 pm

I tried to enter my name in the season 13 spreadsheet, but appears I don't have rights

testarossa_2015

Post by testarossa_2015 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:39 pm

I have enough bonds to buy on special equipment. Also need advice on consumables and directives. I assuming large first aid, repair, food, and fire fighting directive. Need advice on best special equipment for obj 140

StainlessRat

Post by StainlessRat » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:01 pm

testarossa_2015 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:39 pm
I have enough bonds to buy on special equipment. Also need advice on consumables and directives. I assuming large first aid, repair, food, and fire fighting directive. Need advice on best special equipment for obj 140

I added you to the spreadsheet.
Large first aid kid, large repair kit and auto fire ext are my standard loadouts for all battles, but you should be running it in CW for sure.
As for which piece of equipment you should get, since you have only one tier ten you may not have a lot of bonds anyway, i'd recommend saving your bonds for now and using directives when you need to instead of spending the bonds.

Save your bonds, you never know what's going to be available in the future and if you're around for the next campaign and play enough to bid on a tank you want to have the chance to get one.

testarossa_2015

Post by testarossa_2015 » Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:09 pm

Understood. Which directive would you recommend for OBJ 140?
going with vents purge directive. Ready to rock

StainlessRat

Post by StainlessRat » Fri Oct 04, 2019 6:36 pm

testarossa_2015 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 5:09 pm
Understood. Which directive would you recommend for OBJ 140?
going with vents purge directive. Ready to rock
That'll probably be a decision you make just before a battle. Big open map you might want view range, brawling map you might want load time.

gjwokaly

Post by gjwokaly » Sat Oct 05, 2019 6:50 pm

testarossa_2015 wrote:
Fri Oct 04, 2019 4:26 pm
Hi FJ,

Strikes against me:
a) New to clan
b) Been busy in real life lately
c) Don't get home till 6pm west coast time
d) Have only one tier 10 (OBJ 140)
e) Absolutely no clan wars experience

However If you need help this weekend and maybe next week if battles aren't too early for me I can pitch in

testarossa (Redhead)

New to the Clan NOT a strike
Never Done Clan Wars NOT a Strike
Don't have the right tanks, NOT a Strike

We invited you to the clan, we reviewed your vehicles and experience.

I don't see one strike against you in any of your post!

GRUNTPA: An old man still playing a game where most young men die.

testarossa_2015

Post by testarossa_2015 » Sat Oct 05, 2019 7:36 pm

Im on it FJ. First night at clan wars was great and got a great welcome from the clan. Thanks

MacDaddyMatty

Post by MacDaddyMatty » Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:55 am

Hey Testorossa,
Welcome to the family.
We are a very laid back bunch that still try to give their all and have had quite a bit of success (to 20 in CW, Clan of the month spotlight) and also some disappointment (lost land due to lack of involvement).

Real life comes 1st here. As long as you're having fun and eager, we'll always find stuff for you to do!
o7
You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.