NOT inactive

Let us know if real-life happens, or if you're taking a break.
Forum rules
I will be inactive/away
Let us know if real-life happens, or if you're taking a break.
blitzgp

NOT inactive

Post by blitzgp » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:08 pm

I spoke with Ghost, but I should be signed up for CW until May, minus the first hour (I just noticed I am not signed up, maybe spreadsheet reset? Will update). I am a full time student, but am online, so I can theoretically make 100% of CW but I do not pay attention to the clock when working on assignments. I typically log into TS when CW should start and if there are significantly less to field a team, log out. I only have a small window to get groceries and do errands, so I left the first hour not available even if I can theoretically make it.

Dutch_323

Re: NOT inactive

Post by Dutch_323 » Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:31 pm

Same here. NOT INACTIVE at all. I'm on almost every night and have been updating my availability on the sign up sheet daily. Hoping we can get back to running Clan Wars again on a regular basis now that the latest episode of Frontlines is over.

Thanks for starting this thread. Hopefully others will post here as well to show they are committed to Clan Wars.
"Define actus noster, qui es nobis."

Rubicite

Re: NOT inactive

Post by Rubicite » Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:00 am

Thank you.

When you are online, please encourage others to sign up. The issue is that we don't want to take a chance on scheduling CW battles and then not have enough people. Default losses creates penalties for the clan. The sign-up sheet is our primary indicator whether enough people want to participate that particular night.