So Long and thanks for all the fish!

Let us know if real-life happens, or if you're taking a break.
Forum rules
I will be inactive/away
Let us know if real-life happens, or if you're taking a break.
StainlessRat

So Long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by StainlessRat » Sun May 03, 2020 7:31 pm

I'll just come right out and say it. I'm dropping tags, tanks just isn't fun for me anymore. There's so many other good games out there.

D-Day's a good group of folks. I've enjoyed what was supposed to be my 1 year of being CO and turned out to be 4 but it's time to step away. There are already members who are stepping up, this is what has always happened and why the community is still around.

If you're participating in clan activities (and you should be), you should be thanking those that do a lot of work you don't know about every day. The work is tireless and never ending so everyone can have fun. There's always those that make it hard to be impartial and do what's best for the group rather than individuals. Don't be the person that rage sells tanks and throws a fit because you didn't get to play as much as you wanted. It makes it so much harder for those running things behind the scenes and drives people away from the game (like me).

I'll be around in TS at times, just won't be playing tanks.
07 all

noboater

Re: So Long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by noboater » Sun May 03, 2020 10:42 pm

Stainless although I'm not DDAY now I just want you to know that I will always consider you a friend and mentor. You always was fair to all and did the right thing and a great leader like you were is hard to come by. Sad to see you leave but it's understood. I will always consider DDAY my homies and still have many of you on my friends list. It's always a pleasure to see you peeps on the battlefield and Happy Trails and the best to you and yours IRL. o7 Boater

Rubicite

Re: So Long and thanks for all the fish!

Post by Rubicite » Mon May 04, 2020 12:50 am

I'm sorry to see you go although I understand.

Since I've been in the clan, you have been the foundation, the rock. Your calm leadership style and common sense approach to multiple challenges was quietly appreciated by so many.

I hope that we will someday be clan mates again.

/salute